GIMUN is always looking for journalists and translators! If you are a student, interested in international news, and fluent in French or English, this is your chance to contribute to an established bilingual online journal, run entirely by students. It is an opportunity to report on conferences, conduct interviews, translate fascinating texts on various international matters, or get a sneak peek into GIMUN’s events, among other things…
To become a translator, you should:
- Be of French or English mother tongue, with an excellent written knowledge of it, and a good understanding of the other language
- Have some experience in the field of translation
- Be ready to respect deadlines
- Send your CV, a few lines on your motivation (max 200 words) in French or English, and a sample of one of your previous translation work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To become a journalist, you should:
- have an excellent written knowledge of either French or English
- send your CV, a few lines on your motivation and the subjects you would be interested in writing about (max 300 words), and a sample of your previous writing, in French or English, to email@example.com.
Please note that all positions in the blog team are unpaid and based upon volunteering.