The UN You Know team is now looking for a new Co-Editor-in-Chief to manage the blog with Nataliya.
At this position, you will have the opportunity to manage a multicultural team of contributors based all around the world, to recruit new collaborators, to learn more about web publication management, and to put into practice your communication competencies, while contributing to an NGO with consultative status at the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC).
Here is the mission statement for the Co-Editor-in-Chief position :
- Manage the team
- Keep and innovate the editorial line
- Edit articles and help elaborate articles drafts
- Manage the blog and the publications
- Collaborate with the translation team
- Recruit new contributors
- Communication and promotion actions
- Coordination with the GIMUN board
- Possibilities to take part into GIMUN events, including the Annual Conference
Your Profile :
- University Student, preferably in communication, journalism, international relations, political science, social sciences, litterature…
- Ideally with a previous experience of journalism or blogging
- Very good knowledge of french and english
- Very good writting and proofreading skills
- Interested in international relations and United Nations activities
No worries if you don’t have yet knowledge of WordPress, we will provide you a training at the beginning of your position.
This is a volunteer position, as for everyone in GIMUN team. You will have to be available approximately 2 hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, send us a motivation e-mail, with a few lines about your interest, a CV and a sample of your writting or previous publications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receive your application !